Say hi: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm a UX designer and researcher at Laughly.
Previously, I was a freelance designer for a travel startup and music house. I earned a design degree from Cornell, then defined product value and features with over 30+ startups and brands like Evernote and Samsung.
Here's more design stuff I do:
- Everything lo-fi to hi-fi, from wireframes to visual design
- Information architecture
- Click-through prototypes
- Quantitative and qualitative user testing
- Competitive analysis
- Content and brand strategy
Other things I'm good at:
- Running teams
- Anticipating stakeholder needs
- Laying out goal-oriented plans
- Leading execution with shifting timelines